A huge thank you to Electric Mystery, Our Greatest Desire, and While We Wait for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award! I’m pretty new to blogging and didn’t even know blog awards were a thing, so I’m very flattered to receive one! One of the best rewards of blogging about infertility is to connecting with others who understand and feeling so much support from a community of strong, amazing women. Thank you to these three amazing, strong and brave bloggers who share their infertility journeys so openly. Make sure you check out their blogs!
The criteria for accepting a One Lovely Blog Award are:
List the rules.
Thank your nominator.
List seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers and let them know you did.
Display the award logo and follow your nominator.
Seven Random Facts About Me
1. I’ve been to 5 of the 7 continents. South America and Antarctica are next on the list!
2. I’m obsessed with genealogy. I can trace my dad’s side of the family back to the American Revolution.
3. When I was five I got a zipper (attached to a sleeping bag) stuck between my two front teeth and had to have it surgically removed by my dentist!
4. The craziest thing I’ve done is skydiving in New Zealand. I loved it but wouldn’t do it again.
5. People always ask me about my ethnicity. I’ve gotten Lebanese, Hawaiian, Eskimo, Spanish, Mexican, Brazilian, and mixed asian and/or African-American. I’m actually boring old German and Irish with a killer tan! I suspect some Native American ancestry, but have yet to prove it.
6. I work in communications and love to write and edit. I’ve been called the grammar police before and I take it as a compliment!
7. I married my college sweetheart and feel so blessed to have him in my life for the past 12 years.
Nominate 15 Other Lovely Bloggers
Here are 15 other inspiring blogs about infertility that are absolutely deserving of a follow. Please don’t feel any obligation to accept the award — I know many of you have already been nominated. Just know that you inspire me and help me on this difficult road every day. Thank you!